The Resort Pool
Featuring a 5,000-square-foot pool, a 140-foot water slide and a splash pad, this Southern California family oasis has everything parents and kids could ask for. Family-friendly poolside cabanas are available for a more exclusive experience. Catch your favorite sporting events on our TVs while joining us for light fare options and craft cocktails at our poolside bar and grill.
Swim Daily: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Food Carryout: 11:00am - 5:00pm
If you are an upcoming guests and would like to reserve a poolside cabana, please click the button below.
Please note, pool swimming, carryout food and cabana access is for resort guests only.
HEALTH & SAFETY UPDATE
Terranea Resort is dedicated to ensuring the health and well-being of its guests and associates and anticipates reopening for overnight accommodations in June 19, 2020. As part of its ongoing commitment and in partnership with American Hotel & Lodging Association, California Hotel & Lodging Association, and Ecolab, Terranea has conducted a comprehensive review and enhancement of its existing high standards of service and care to ensure a safe and comfortable stay. For more information, please visit Terranea.com/updates.
Resort Pool Waterslide
Slide Rules for the Slide that Rules!
The Terranea waterslide delivers 140 feet of twisting turning thrills. To ensure your safety and maximum enjoyment of the slide, please observe the following guidelines:
- If you are taller than 48 inches and can swim by yourself, you can use the slide - but only if you read and follow the rest of the rules below. If you still have some growing to do and haven't quite passed your swim lessons, you get to laugh at the funny faces people make as they go down.
- Arm floats and life vests without buckles are permitted to assist with swimming, but you'll still need to prove you don't need them.
- The Lifeguard on duty is the Supreme Ruler of the Slide. He or she reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate your swimming ability; if you're not quite ready yet, you won't be able to use the slide. Period. We want you to enjoy all the other fun stuff at Terranea.
- Only one person can be on the slide at a time. If you like tandem, try bobsledding.
- Continuing from #4, parents may escort children to the top of the slide, where the child must be set free to ride the slide alone. Sorry, the one-person-at-a-time rule applies to parents and their children, too.
- Your feet have to go first and you must be on your bottom or your back.
- Once you hit the splash pool at the bottom, please exit immediately. The sooner you get out, the sooner you can go back up and ride the slide again.
- Please do not run up the stairs.
- Please be nice and courteous and obey the instructions of the Lifeguard (you know, The Supreme Ruler of the Slide). Any behavior that the Lifeguard deems to be rowdy or unsafe will not be tolerated and will result in the loss of waterslide privileges.