Terranea Resort Updates
We are delighted to welcome leisure guests at Terranea Resort for a scenic getaway on the Southern California coast. Terranea deeply values the health and well-being of its guests and associates. As part of its ongoing commitment and in partnership with American Hotel & Lodging Association, California Hotel & Lodging Association, and Ecolab, Terranea has conducted a comprehensive review and enhancement of its existing high standards of service and care to promote a safe and comfortable stay. Out of respect for the wellness of our guests and associates, the resort is a smoke-free and cashless property.
Terranea has implemented the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay industry-wide initiative, is Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED® with Forbes Travel Guide, and is Clean + Safe Certified by the California Hotel & Lodging Association. In addition, the resort has developed enhanced standards of care and cleanliness, as well as training and protocols, in partnership with cleaning industry expert Ecolab, with over 100 years of experience in assisting hospitality, public health, food safety and hygiene services.
Any guests traveling to the County of Los Angeles from out of state must self-quarantine for 10 days after arrival, except for essential travel, per the Los Angeles Department of Public Health.
Available services and amenities for resort guests with overnight accommodation reservations include:
- The Resort Pool, Vista Pool, and The Spa Pool are currently open to guests, with various hours of operation. Water slide, splash pad, and hot tubs remain closed, in accordance with LA County mandates.
- The Spa at Terranea is open for select indoor treatments with limited availability and reservations required. Outdoor fitness offerings, including seaside yoga, spin bikes, stretching and seaside cycling, are available for overnight resort guests. The indoor fitness center is available at limited capacity with reservations required. All offerings are subject to availability and change.
- The Links golf course is open for advanced tee times; all players and spectators playing in the same tee time must be from the same household. At this time, rental clubs, all practice and putting greens, and golf studios are currently unavailable.
- Indoor and outdoor dining is offered at bashi, catalina kitchen, the Lobby Bar & Terrace, mar'sel, and Nelson's. Carryout offerings are also available at select restaurants, including sea beans. Resort guests may also enjoy contactless In-Room Dining offerings. For restaurant hours, reservations, and additional information, please visit Terranea.com/dining or call 310.265.2861.
- Housekeeping services have been placed on hold to avoid additional contact, however, our housekeeping department will be more than happy to provide additional items if requested. If staying 4 nights or more, we will provide housekeeping service on the second night/third day.
- Adventures on the Palos Verdes Peninsula are available for both resort guests and the local community, including archery, horseback riding and more. Instructions for a self-guided nature walk around property are available at pointe discovery.
- marea, pointe discovery, golf house, and The Spa retail boutiques are open with limited guest access.
- Public trail and beach cove access is subject to government guidelines and may be limited or restricted for resort guests and local visitors. We encourage you to follow the guidelines from the City of Rancho Palos Verdes regarding the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve, parks, beaches, community centers, amenities and trails. For more information, visit RPVCA.gov.
- All other facilities are temporarily closed until further notice.
Terranea is also extending travel planning flexibility for guests with a 24-hour cancellation and rebooking policy for Guestrooms and Suites; 72-hour cancellation and rebooking policy for Bungalows, Casitas, and Villas. Additional information regarding the new standards of care that guests may anticipate during their stay may be found at www.terranea.com/promise. For special offers, visit www.terranea.com/offers or call 866.261.5873.
For timely travel updates and safety guidelines, we are continuing to share relevant industry information:
- U.S. Travel Association Resource Page: https://www.ustravel.org/coronavirus
- Official California State Government Website: https://covid19.ca.gov/travel/
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- California Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx
- LA County Public Health: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA): https://www.ahla.com/covid-19-resource-center
Thank you for your ongoing dedication and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back to your front-row seat for sunshine, sparkling waves, and ocean breezes, all on the Southern California coast.
Terranea Resort Leadership