Terranea Resort Updates
We are delighted to welcome guests to Terranea Resort for a scenic getaway on the Southern California coast. In light of the increasing positive cases of COVID and omicron variant, Terranea Resort continues to implement and abide by the CDC and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health recommendations and mandates for the safety and well-being of our guests and associates.
Terranea remains dedicated to providing superior guest service and amenities to promote a safe and comfortable environment. Staffing levels are carefully monitored and adjusted in accordance with leisure demand and occupancy levels.
Terranea deeply values the health and well-being of its guests and associates. As part of its ongoing commitment and in partnership with American Hotel & Lodging Association, California Hotel & Lodging Association, and Ecolab, Terranea has conducted a comprehensive review and enhancement of its existing high standards of service and care to promote a safe and comfortable stay. Out of respect for the wellness of our guests and associates, the resort is a smoke-free and cashless property.
Terranea has implemented the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay industry-wide initiative, is Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED® with Forbes Travel Guide, and is Clean + Safe Certified by the California Hotel & Lodging Association. In addition, the resort has developed enhanced standards of care and cleanliness, as well as training and protocols, in partnership with cleaning industry expert Ecolab, with over 100 years of experience in assisting hospitality, public health, food safety and hygiene services.
Available services and amenities for resort guests with overnight accommodation reservations include:
- The Resort Pool, Vista Pool, cielo point pool and The Spa Pool are currently open to guests, with various hours of operation. Water slide, splash pad, and hot tubs are open.
- The Spa at Terranea, Fitness Center, outdoor fitness classes and all spa amenities are open, with limited availability and reservations are recommended. All offerings are subject to availability and change.
- Indoor and outdoor dining is offered at bashi, catalina kitchen, the Lobby Bar & Terrace, mar'sel, and Nelson's. Carryout offerings are also available at sea beans. Resort guests may also enjoy contactless In-Room Dining offerings. For restaurant hours, reservations, and additional information, please visit Terranea.com/dining or call 310.265.2861.
- Adventures on the Palos Verdes Peninsula are available for both resort guests and the local community, including archery, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, guided kayak fishing, horseback riding and more. Instructions for a self-guided nature walk around property are available at pointe discovery.
- marea, pointe discovery, golf house, and The Spa retail boutiques are open.
- Public trail and beach cove access is subject to government guidelines and may be limited or restricted for resort guests and local visitors. We encourage you to follow the guidelines from the City of Rancho Palos Verdes regarding the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve, parks, beaches, community centers, amenities and trails. For more information, visit RPVCA.gov.
- The Tide Pool Kids Club is temporarily closed until further notice. For current family offerings and activities please refer to Terranea.com/experiences.
Additional information regarding the new standards of care that guests may anticipate during their stay may be found at www.terranea.com/promise. For special offers, visit www.terranea.com/offers or call 866.261.5873.
For timely travel updates and safety guidelines, we are continuing to share relevant industry information:
- U.S. Travel Association Resource Page: https://www.ustravel.org/coronavirus
- Official California State Government Website: https://covid19.ca.gov/travel/
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- California Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx
- LA County Public Health: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA): https://www.ahla.com/covid-19-resource-center
Thank you for your ongoing dedication and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back to your front-row seat for sunshine, sparkling waves, and ocean breezes, all on the Southern California coast.
Terranea Resort Leadership