Terranea is proud to offer a one-day photography workshop with world renowned action and fine art photographer Bo Bridges. Bridges, who has been shooting for over 20 years and whose portfolio has been dubbed by ESPN as a "pyramid wall filled with iconic pieces of history," has traveled to over 35 countries to capture gorgeous landscapes and a variety of subjects. The workshop will provide participants the opportunity to learn from and photograph alongside Bridges over the course of three shoots - held in Terranea's secret cave, along the seaside cliffs and during sunset. Participants will not only have the opportunity to expand their portfolio but improve upon it during group and one-on-one portfolio reviews and lectures with the famed photographer.
- 6:00am-8:00am: Cave Shoot
- 8:30-9:30am: Breakfast at Sea Beans, $20 voucher to be provided
- 10:00-12:00pm: Seaside Cliffs: Hike, scout, and shoot
- 12:00-1:00pm: Lunch, Boxed lunch provided
- 1:00-3:30pm: Break / Participants edit 3 photos each for their photo critiques
- 3:30-5:30pm: Photo critiques, Photography lecture
- 5:30-6:30pm: Break
- 6:30-8:30pm: Sunset Shoot & Optional dinner at Nelson's Restaurant- dinner costs on own.
Itinerary subject to change. Online ticket ordering deadline is Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 5:00 pm. Price is not inclusive of tax, service fees and valet parking. Paper tickets will not be mailed. You will receive an automated confirmation of your reservation. Please note, there is a required minimum of 5 registered people for this event to take place