Top Palos Verdes Hiking Trails
Grab your hiking shoes for some of the most beautiful hikes on the California coast in Palos Verdes!
Terranea Resort is lined with miles of oceanfront hiking trails, but did you know that the entire Palos Verdes peninsula is known for its hiking paths with one-of-a-kind views?
Here are the Top 10 hiking trails on the Palos Verdes Peninsula:
- Ocean Trails by Trump National Golf Course | La Rotonda Dr, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Point Vicente Lighthouse and Interpretive Center | 31501 Palos Verdes Dr W, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, Phone number(310) 377-5370
- Portuguese Bend Nature Reserve | 29800 Crenshaw Blvd, Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90275, Phone (310) 541-7613
- Malaga Cove | Palos Verdes Dr W & Palos Verdes Blvd, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
- Forrestal Ecological Reserve | 32201 Forrestal Dr., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Shipwreck Hiking Trail | Paseo Del Mar & Cloyden Rd, Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274, Phone number(310) 378-0383
- Three Sisters Reserve | 3197 Barkentine Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- Sunken City | San Pedro, 500 W Paseo Del Mar San Pedro, CA 90731
- Abalone Cove Shoreline Park | 5970 Palos Verdes Dr S, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, Phone (310) 377-1222
- Del Cerro Park | Park Place Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, Phone (310) 377-1222
*Information via Yelp