Every wedding has its own signature. At Terranea, you will find countless ways to customize your wedding and reception so that your special day is uniquely yours. Our highly accomplished team of catering and culinary experts specializes in orchestrating every detail, perfecting every menu and delivering an extraordinary experience.
Below are a few of the many distinct elements to consider about Terranea as you embark on your wedding journey.
- Breathtaking outdoor wedding ceremony and reception venues with an ocean backdrop exclusive to those holding a reception at Terranea Resort.
- A wide variety of accommodation options for wedding parties, families and guests. Terranea offers ocean-view hotel rooms and suites, residential-style Villas, Casitas and Bungalows with kitchens, terraces and comfortable gathering spaces.
- Picturesque Mediterranean-style ballrooms featuring beautiful reception lawns, gracious indoor/outdoor flow and sweeping ocean views.
- A variety of function rooms and restaurants for wedding-related activities and rehearsal dinners, including the highly acclaimed signature restaurant, mar'sel.
- Unparalleled customized menus from a highly acclaimed culinary team, designed to reflect your personal taste.
- Dance floor, stage, tables and chairs provided at no additional charge.
- Luxurious table linens, stemware and flatware.
- Several restaurants, ranging from epicurean to casual, including family-friendly dining options.
- Award-winning amenities, including The Spa at Terranea and The Links at Terranea golf course, both of which offer customized events for wedding parties.
- A wide array of activities for children, supervised by a fun and dynamic recreation staff.
- Romantic Palos Verdes and South Bay wedding location that is elegant and exotic, yet easily accessible from all parts of Southern California, including Los Angeles and other regional airports.
- We look forward to making your wedding the most memorable and special day of your life. Please contact our Catering Team at (310) 265-2883 or complete our Wedding and Events Information Request Form.
Wedding Party Activities
A wedding celebration is as much about the time you spend with your family and friends as it is about the event itself. In addition to Terranea's guest accommodations, ceremony and reception venues, and sheer dramatic beauty, you and your guests have so much to choose from at Terranea, including:
- The world-class Spa at Terranea, with 25 treatment rooms, private relaxation lounges, a state-of-the-art fitness center, saline pool with cabanas, and a full-service salon. In addition to being the perfect setting to decompress on your wedding day, The Spa has become a favorite destination for girlfriend getaways and bridesmaid weekends.
- Three distinct pool environments, including the family-friendly resort pool with its 140' waterslide and the adults-only Cielo Point pool with a full-service bar and fire pit in a bluff-top setting.
- The award-winning Links at Terranea, a spectacular 9-hole, par-3 golf course. Both challenging and family friendly, The Links is a highly popular venue for wedding-related golf events. And, as a short course, The Links doesn't take all day to play.
- Distinct gathering places for after-hours relaxation, from the elegant Lobby Bar to the more casual Nelson's, where you and your guests can share stories by a warm fire and crashing surf well into the night.
- Nearby South Bay nightlife and shopping in Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach are easily accessible. Transportation is easily arranged through the concierge.
- An array of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, kayaking and whale-watching.
- For younger guests, Terranea offers Tide Pool, where kids enjoy games, arts and crafts, planned outdoor activities, and maybe even a little Guitar Hero® while the adults are at dinner.
Click here for a comprehensive list of area attractions in Southern California.
We look forward to making your wedding the most memorable and special day of your life. Please contact our Catering Team at (310) 265-2883, or complete our Wedding and Events Information Request Form.