Nine-Hole Course Information
Designed by Todd Eckenrode of Origins Golf Design, this nine-hole Los Angeles golf course totals approximately 1,239 yards from the back tees, with a par of 27. Perhaps best of all, golfers at The Links can walk and take in the magnificent coastal setting of this Southern California golf resort.
Course Maintenance Note:
The Links at Terranea will closed for routine course maintenance from Monday, September 29th through Wednesday, October 1st. We will re-open on Thursday, October 2nd to normal playing times. Discounted rates for golf will be offered through Sunday, October 5th. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to seeing you on The Links soon!
Golf House Hours
Daily: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Please call (310) 265-2755 for tee time reservations.
View Course Information
View a Course Illustration
The Links Card
Enjoy preferred green rates and other valuable benefits.
Links Card Information
Below is a hole-by-hole description of the golf course.
Long Point - The historic name of the land on which your round begins. 123 yds.
- Boomerang - a boomerang-shaped green wraps around a small but strategic bunker. 104 yds.
- Captain's Bluff - The bold will take dead aim at the Pt. Vicente lighthouse. 172 yds.
- Point Fermin - Your shot will ride a prevailing tailwind down to Pt. Fermin. 136 yds.
- Little Blue - A delicate shot framed by a vast blue backdrop of ocean and sky. 115 yds.
- Portuguese Bend - Like its namesake, the green complex has a lot of movement. 145 yds.
- Punchbowl - Favor the left side to catch the slope of the partial punchbowl green. 150 yds.
- Catalina - Catalina looks reachable with a long-iron on a clear day, but focus on the green. 173 yds.
- Whale Road - A gallery of mighty grays may add to the drama of the finishing hole. 121 yds.