Nine-Hole Course Information
Designed by Todd Eckenrode of Origins Golf Design, this nine-hole Los Angeles golf course totals approximately 1,239 yards from the back tees, with a par of 27. Perhaps best of all, golfers at The Links can walk and take in the magnificent coastal setting of this Southern California golf resort.
Golf House Hours
Daily: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Please call (310) 265-2755 for tee time reservations.
VIEW COURSE INFORMATION
VIEW A COURSE ILLUSTRATION
The Links Card
Enjoy preferred green rates and other valuable benefits.
LINKS CARD INFORMATION
Below is a hole-by-hole description of the golf course.
Long Point - The historic name of the land on which your round begins. 123 yds.
- Boomerang - a boomerang-shaped green wraps around a small but strategic bunker. 104 yds.
- Captain's Bluff - The bold will take dead aim at the Pt. Vicente lighthouse. 172 yds.
- Point Fermin - Your shot will ride a prevailing tailwind down to Pt. Fermin. 136 yds.
- Little Blue - A delicate shot framed by a vast blue backdrop of ocean and sky. 115 yds.
- Portuguese Bend - Like its namesake, the green complex has a lot of movement. 145 yds.
- Punchbowl - Favor the left side to catch the slope of the partial punchbowl green. 150 yds.
- Catalina - Catalina looks reachable with a long-iron on a clear day, but focus on the green. 173 yds.
- Whale Road - A gallery of mighty grays may add to the drama of the finishing hole. 121 yds.