Pet Friendly Resort
Well-behaved pets are welcome and we invite guests to bring up to two pets during their stay at Terranea.
Terranea Resort Pet Policies:
- Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pets' vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times. Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet being left unattended at any time. Guests agree to pay a $100 fee for all instances of complaints related to their pet causing a disturbance to other guests.
- Pets MUST be on a 6' leash (maximum length) or in a carrier anytime they are outside.
- Pets are NOT permitted within the lobby area, elevators, or inside any of the Resort's dining facilities, the Resort Pool, the Cielo Point pool, or the Spa Pool at any time.
- Guests and visiting dogs on leashes are welcome in the front drive, on the outside patios at Sea Beans, Nelson's and Discovery Trail Refreshments. They are also welcome on the Discovery Trails provided they are on a 6-foot (maximum) leash and in compliance with the City of Rancho Palos Verdes guidelines.
- Pets need to be cleaned off when wet or dirty, prior to entering the resort or room.
- Guest will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle. Doggie waste bags are available at the Concierge desk, Sea Beans, Nelson's or at various locations along the Discovery Trail.
- Guest will notify the Resort of any pet "accidents" immediately and request cleaning assistance.
- Guest will keep their pet off all furniture including beds, chairs and sofas.
- Guest agrees to pay an extra $200 cleaning fee should room require excessive cleaning due to soiled bedspreads, furniture, or carpeting. Guest agrees that the condition of room is based on the sole judgment of Terranea Management upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay.
- Should a guest's pet cause injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors, or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lowe Enterprises Ltd. d/b/a Terranea Resort and all partners, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guest's pet.
- Guest agrees to have the pet removed from the registered room during the time of any requested service from the housekeeping department of Terranea Resort.
- Guest agrees to keep the pet behind a closet door in the registered room during the time of any delivery from any department of Terranea Resort. This includes room service, bell service, or deliveries from the housekeeping department.
Our Pet Fee is $150 per stay to cover cleaning charges to guest room upon departure.
Additional Pet Information
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet's arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- It is important to note that pets are not permitted in the Bungalow, Casita or Villa accommodations. Pets are only permitted inside of certain guest rooms inside the main hotel which are all ground level units.
- No weight restrictions for pets.
- Breed restrictions will apply. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to:
o Doberman Pincher
o Chow Chow
o Pit Bull