Situated high above the bluffs and crashing surf is Terranea's Vanderlip Suite. Named in honor of Frank A. Vanderlip, founding father of the Palos Verdes Peninsula, the suite offers dramatic views from every room and terrace.
The Vanderlip Suite's furnishings and luxurious amenities reflect the natural environment and prevailing lifestyle of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. The Southern California sunshine is accentuated by a palette of aquatic greens and blues. Chic wood floors resonate against a golden and creamy fresh backdrop, providing an uplifting and pampered feel for every guest.
Designed for elegant entertaining, with a pantry and a separate entry, the Suite can accommodate a growing family or traveling personal staff. The Vanderlip Suite offers a level of luxury that is augmented by our outstanding staff and personal service.
Vanderlip Suite at Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes features:
- 2,200 square feet
- May be expanded into a two-bedroom suite
- Luxurious pillow-top king bed with exquisite linens
- Separate living room and dining areas
- In-suite pantry with full-size refrigerator and sink
- 5-Fixture stone master bathroom with separate dressing room
- Guest bathroom
- Two 42-inch LCD flat screen televisions
- Three dual-line telephones with voicemail
- In-room safe
- Wireless internet
- East and south facing private balconies offering expansive ocean views
To reserve the Vanderlip Suite, please call our Reservations staff at (866) 802-8000.
Terranea completely exceeded our expectations. Needless to say, after experiencing what Terranea has to offer, we look forward to a long-term business relationship.