All of the accommodations and amenities at Terranea have been carefully conceived to reflect what is expected of an internationally renowned resort. But most importantly, all of this - the stunning natural environment, the world-class management and facilities, the design of the buildings and grounds - aims to inspire and renew those who experience Terranea.
Amenities at Terranea include:
- 102 acres along a pristine stretch of the Southern California coast
- 582 rooms including hotel guestrooms, suites and residential-style Villas, Casitas and Bungalows with kitchens, spacious greatrooms and outdoor patios and terraces.
- The Spa at Terranea, an oceanfront destination spa with 25 treatment rooms, private men's and women's relaxation lounges, a full-service salon, café, retail boutique, saline lap pool with cabanas and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- The Links at Terranea, an award-winning 9-hole, par 3 golf course that is both challenging and family friendly. The Links offers an expansive short game practice facility and professional PGA golf instruction.
- Full concierge and in-room dining services.
- Three state-of-the-art swimming pools, including the family-friendly resort pool with a 140' waterslide, the adult-only Cielo Point pool (open seasonally), and the spa pool.
- For children, Terranea offers The Tide Pool kids club, featuring a full complement of supervised activities, including games, arts and crafts, nature walks and tide pool exploration.
- Walking and hiking trails connecting to the Palos Verdes Peninsula's ocean trails system.
- A variety of restaurants, bars, cafés and lounges, including the highly acclaimed signature restaurant, mar'sel; the Mediterranean-inspired Catalina Kitchen, an all-day dining restaurant; and Nelson's, with its casual, quintessential California ambience overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- A stunning array of indoor and outdoor event space for weddings, meetings and special events, ranging from intimate private rooms to the 18,000-square-foot Palos Verdes Grand Ballroom.
I cannot say enough good things about this resort. The breathtaking views, the great food, the beautiful surroundings. The highlight was our walk along the coastal trail that lead down to a secluded beach and drinks by the outside firepit at Nelso...