Your Terranea Itinerary
Whether you can only stay with us for two magical days or have the time to enjoy Terranea for a full week, there are plenty of activities to experience at our Los Angeles area resort. To help you get started, we have created two sample itineraries for these type of visits.
2 Day Getaway
- 4pm - Check In
- 5pm - Walk along the Discovery Trail on property and end at Nelson's for whale watching
- 7pm - Dinner at catalina kitchen with a delicious Mediterranean inspired meal and a beautiful sunset
- 9pm - Nightcap at The Lobby Bar with live music and unique cocktails
- 9am - Light breakfast at sea beans. Don't forget to grab one of Chef Perry's croissant donuts!
- 10am - Kayorkling (kayaking + snorkeling) with a pointe discovery naturalist guide
- 1pm - Lunch at bashi, a favorite among locals
- 3pm - Choose your relaxation! Get a 60 minute spa treatment, play a round of golf at The Links, or sip a cocktail at cielo point, Vista Pool, The Spa Pool or the Resort Pool
- 6pm - Dinner at signature restaurant mar'sel and toast to a wonderful stay
7 Day Vacation
- 4pm - Check In
- 5pm - Head straight to one of our four pools
- 8pm - Late dinner at catalina kitchen after lots of swimming
- 10pm - Finish the night with s'mores by the Resort Pool fire
- 8am - Room service for breakfast
- 10am - Surf lessons with Body Glove Dive N Surf in Redondo Beach
- 1pm - Lunch at bashi
- 2pm - Check out the new Vista Pool
- 4pm - Meet with the falconer and learn about Terranea's birds of prey
- 6pm - Dinner at Nelson's with the perfect sunset view
- 9pm - Rent a movie to enjoy in your room
- 9am - Breakfast at catalina kitchen
- 10am - Tidepool adventure to look for sea stars
- 12pm - Lunch by the Resort Pool
- 1pm - Kids are off to Tide Pool Kids Club while mom heads to The Spa and dad is off to golf at The Links
- 3pm - Mid-afternoon gelato break at sea beans then back to the room to enjoy the view
- 6pm - Mom and Dad continue date night with dinner at mar'sel while the kids are having fun at kids club
- 8pm - Lobby Bar nightcap
- 9am - Hearty breakfast at sea beans plus a picnic lunch to go
- 10am - Full day at Disneyland, just 45 minutes away
- 9pm - Hit the pillow after another magical day
- 9am - French toast and mimosas for breakfast at catalina kitchen
- 10am - Pool day!
- 12pm - Healthy lunch at The Spa Cafe
- 2pm - Shop until you drop at marea boutique
- 3pm - Take a casual ride around the peninsula with your A2B electric bike from Marina Bike Rentals in Redondo Beach
- 5pm - Dinner at bashi with the whole family
- 6am - Up early to catch the boat to Catalina Island
- 9am - Golf carting, diving, ziplining, scuba, glass bottom boat, and more ... all across the channel!
- 7pm - back to Terranea in time for a casual dinner at Nelson's
- 9am - One last breakfast sandwich and coffee from sea beans. Grab some fresh sea salt and olive oil to take home.
- 11am - Take a lap around the property to enjoy the ocean view and sea salt in the air
- 12pm - Check Out
- 1pm - Start planning your next trip back to Terranea
To start planning your next vacation to Terranea, please call 310.265.2800 or visit Terranea.com!