Terranea Resort Celebrates Mom! Great Ideas for Mother's Day in Los Angeles
Mothers and families will enjoy Terranea’s signature Mother’s Day Brunch, which includes an assortment of cuisines such as Asian and Italian; Eggs Benedict stations; specialty pancakes made to order; a special kid’s buffet and dessert smorgasbord. The brunch will be available on May 13 with four seating times offered, at 10:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. The Mother’s Day brunch is $85 for adults (sparkling wine included); $40 for children ages 5-10; and complimentary for children age four and under. View the complete brunch menu and purchase tickets in advance at www.terranea.com.
For moms seeking a little more adventure, Terranea’s Pointe Discovery activity center provides an array of options for some fun, quality mother-daughter or mother-son bonding time. Spend the day kayaking, paddle boarding or horseback riding with mom or discover the art of plein air painting together. The center’s activities concierge can help create a customized package for mom, and on Mother’s Day, guests will receive 20 percent off on all Pointe Discovery activities and merchandise.
The Spa at Terranea invites mothers and guests to indulge all month long with three special May offerings including packages for Mommy to Be, Mommy and Me, and All For Me. The spa packages are available from May 1 - 31, 2012. For spa reservations, call 310-265-2740. Restrictions may apply.
“Mommy to Be”
The Mommy to Be package features Kimberly Parry’s Organic spa product line for prenatal care and treatments tailored for pregnant women. The 90-minute treatment is available for $285. Includes:
- 15-minute foot soak with mask
- 75-minute massage with blackberry and comfrey massage oil, followed by a belly butter application
- Complimentary gift - Belly butter product
“Mommy and Me” - Share the day with mom and enjoy the Mommy and Me package, available for $390. Experience a relaxing and rhythmic massage to completely soothe both mind and body. Package includes:
- 60-minute Tranquility massage for two
- Complimentary gift - Tranquility candle
“All For Me”
The “All For Me” Packages provides the ultimate indulgence and celebration of self. Guests may choose one of three package options, each 90 minutes in length, and receive a complimentary gift of Honey Grapefruit Ginger Scrub:
- Me Package 1 is priced at $155 and includes: 30-minute Express Manicure and 60-minute Tread Lightly Pedicure
- Me Package 2 is priced at $280 and includes: 30-minute Balneo Specifics Bath and 60-minute Relaxing Classical Massage or Skin Specifics Facial.
- Me Package 3 is priced at $295 and includes: choice of one 30-minute treatment (Mini Facial or Reflexology) and choice of 60-minute treatment (Facial or Massage).
For more information about Mother’s Day offerings and activities at Terranea Resort, visit www.terranea.com or call 866-802-8000.