Easter Sunday Festivities at Los Angeles’ Terranea Resort: Brunch, Egg Hunt, Petting Zoo, and More
Easter comes early this year (March 31, 2013) and we are getting all of our chicks and bunnies in a row for the big holiday! Join us at Terranea for a fun filled Easter on March 31, 2013. Terranea Resort in Los Angeles will offer a Ballroom Easter Brunch (with an Omelet & Egg Station, Carving Station, a Dessert Buffet and more).
Included in the price of brunch (or free for all resort guests!) will be Terranea’s Easter Egg Hunt, A Petting Zoo with bunnies, lambs, and chicks, and a Family Activity Station. See below for a round-up of our oceanfront Easter activities, including information, tickets, and menus:
Terranea Easter Brunch in the Palos Verdes Ballroom
- March 31, 2013 Seating times: (10:00 am, 10:30am, 1:00pm, 1:30pm)
- Adults: $85 (sparkling wine included)
- Children 1 to 4: free / Children 5 to 10: $40
- *Pricing inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
- More information and tickets: HERE
- Brunch menu: HERE
Easter Sunday Activities
Adorable bunnies, chicks, and sheep will have a home for the day in our meadows for guest of all ages to enjoy. PV Meadow from 12:00pm - 2:00pm. Complimentary for Brunch and Resort Guests. Not available to the general public.
Family Activity Station
Families will be able to create their own colored eggs, Easter cards, and other small craft projects. PV Meadow from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm. Complimentary for Brunch and Resort Guests. Not available to the general public.
Terranea's Egg Hunt
The PV Meadow will transform into a Easter wonderland scattered with prize filled eggs. Each child will have a chance to make their way through and collect 5 eggs along the way! PV Meadow at 12:30 pm & 3:00 pm. Complimentary for Brunch and Resort Guests. 2:30pm wonderland egg hunt time for 10:00 & 10:30am seatings, & 3:00pm wonderland egg hunt for 1:00 & 1:30pm seatings.
Additional Activities for the Weekend
Easter or Ester Bunny Tuck-In - Even the Easter Bunny wants to stay over for the weekend, but we've put him to work bringing our younger guests a basket with sweet and cuddly treats. Includes twenty minute personalized Easter Bunny delivery. Guest Rooms. Friday – Sunday, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm, $35 per basket
Cuddly Bunny Creations - Build a Bunny with our fun loving activities leaders. Children can create their own loveable stuffed bunnies dressed up for Easter. Reservations required. Tide Pool Kids Club. Friday – Sunday, 4:00 pm - 5:00pm, $30 per bunny
Brunch at Catalina Kitchen
- Farm fresh eggs, pancakes, breakfast pastries, farmer’s market, pizza kitchen, ham, prime rib,
- cheese display, seafood display, sushi bar, gelato bar, candy bar & more!
- Sunday from 9am to 2:30pm, $52, or with bottomless California sparkling wine $72
- More about Catalina Kitchen: HERE
Brunch at mar’sel
- Starting Easter weekend, mar'sel will be open for brunch on the weekends!
- 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Every Saturday & Sunday beginning March 30, 2013.
- More about mar’sel: HERE
Dining Reservations for brunch at mar’sel or Catalina Kitchen can be made by calling (310) 265-2836 or visiting Terranea Dining online.